[I have to say - now in 2007 - that I now doubt very much if this is my late father's legal last Will and testament. My father was a very ordered and orderly man. Our family never referred to our home at 14 Castlehill Road as Tara but as Tara House. It is more than a coincidence to me that the name 'Tara' was not only used by Charles Gilpin's estate agency Ulster Property Sales when he advertised our home for sale, but here is the name "Tara" used again in my father's Will, a Will that none of our family saw until it was waved in my brother Billy's face by Charles Gilpin himself. There is not even a mention of my late brother Billy nor my handicapped brother Freddie in this Will. This is highly irregular. I am inclined to believe that because of the tone of this Will and the fact that Gilpin had access to it and ALL the other papers, documents etc belonging to my father and mother, that this 'Will' has been forged by members of this corrupt gang.]
THIS is the last Will of me FREDERICK ANDREWS of "Tara", 14, Castlehill Road, Belfast in the county of the City of Belfast, hereby revoking all former Wills heretofore made by me.
1. I APPOINT as executors and Trustees of this Will James Gardner Burnside, Chartered accountant of Messrs. Jackson Andrews & Co., River House, 48, High Street, Belfast, and Gwendoline Sullivan, Solicitor, of 40, Victoria Square, Belfast aforesaid.
2. I leave my personal effects to my wife Minetta Andrews.
3. Subject to the payment of my just debts funeral and testamentary expenses I leave the residue of my estate of whatsoever nature and kind and wheresoever situate (hereinafter called "My Trust estate") to my Trustees upon trust to sell call in and convert into money all or such part of same as shall not consist of money and my Trustees shall have full power to postpone such sale calling in or conversion for as long as they in their absolute discretion shall think fit without being liable for loss.
4. My Trustees shall invest the proceeds of such sale calling in or conversion in or upon such investment as they may think fit, they having the same powers of investment as if they were beneficial owners without being responsible for any loss incurred.
5. I direct my Trustees to pay the income from my Trust Estate to my wife Minetta Andrews for her lifetime.
6. Upon the death of my wife my Trustees shall hold my Trust Estate and future income therefrom for my three daughters, Betty Hamilton, Eileen Wright and Vera Douglas in equal shares.
7. I direct that no part of any dividends rents interest or other money in the nature of income which shall actually be paid after my death shall be apportioned or treated as capital of my estate and the whole thereof shall be treated as income and that apportionment under the Apportionment Act 1870 shall be excluded in the administration of my estate.
8. I direct that any Executor or Trustee for the time being hereof who is engaged in any profession or business shall be entitled to charge and be paid the usual professional charges or other charges for work of business done or transacted by him or her or his or her firm in connection with the proving of my Will and all work in connection therewith or the trusts thereunder.
IN WITNESS whereof I have hereunto signed my name this 26th day of February One thousand nine hundred and seventy-one.
SIGNED by the above named Testator as and for his last Will in the presence of us who in his presence at his request and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses.
40 Victoria Sq.
40 Victoria Square,